Sunday 17 July 2016

Today, I almost finished introduce my polytechnic. Later, I will start to introduce my course, Aircraft Maintenance Engineering. I will introduce its definition, career in this field, requirement to enter this course,future path after complete the course. Then, I will post about licensing exam which its syllabus, passing mark, path after complete all exam. Last but no least, I will introduce the international aviation organisation like ICAO, international authority like EASA and FAA, and of course local authority like DCA Malaysia,CASA, and other...

See you all soon !


International Organisation


International Civil Aviation Organisation (ICAO)


European Aviation Safety Agency (EASA)

Federal Aviation Administration (FAA)

Local Authority

    





No comments:

Post a Comment