Wednesday 25 July 2018

MY LAST SEMESTER STUDIES: INTERNSHIP PROGRAM

Everyone of us were required to attend internship program as the requirement to end our three years studies in Diploma level. We were going to the industries which related to our study field to perform our internship. In my case, I have been chosen by my institute to perform my internship in aircraft component servicing related company. In this post, I share my experience as an intern in the company.

         SR Technics Malaysia Sdn. Bhd. was the company that I went for my internship. It is located at Section 15, Shah Alam in Selangor state of Malaysia. It is one of the branches in the world which its headquarter located in Zurich, Switzerland. For your information, there were nine of us which include me had been selected for perform our internship. 

         We were introduced with company's info and meet with department managers before we had been assigned to different department as our beginning in the company. I had been assigned to electrical & electronic to perform my job as intern. I had assisted certified technician in perform different kind of tasks. I had gained a lot of knowledge and enlarged my view into the aviation industries in Malaysia. I was grateful that company staffs were always helpful in teaching us during our internship. The event had been passed in three more months ago. In the last, it was a precious experience in my diploma studies.  






12 comments:

  1. what is your plan after intern

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have planned to further study in aviation related courses.

      Delete
  2. is it a right way to choose diploma in aircraft maintenance? or it is better to be like a pathway introduction provided by an ATO : foundation engineering (6months) -> dcam part-66 cat A1 (2.5yrs) -> work as aml personnel (min 1 yr) -> dcam part-66 cat b1.1. Which one is better ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you are really want to pursue career in aircraft maintenance field, it is better that go to pathway which introduced by an ATO. Otherwise, you also can go for Diploma courses as professional licensing is only required in the field but have at least Diploma level of studies can be a assurance and academic support if you plan to further your career in higher position or other fields in future. Thank you.

      Delete
  3. Did you apply for the license while studying diploma or you will take it after you finish doing your diploma?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had been taken licensing exam for a few modules during my studies.

      Delete
  4. Is it better to take the license during diploma or degree? Because I plan to further my studies after diploma actually.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In my view of point, it is better to take license during your studies as you will have some advantages compare than others who take after their studies. It is because aircraft servicing related companies usually find someone already gained license or nearly complete the licensing modules. It will be less chances to get the jobs compare to the others. My suggestion is getting to pass exam modules as many as you can while on your studies and apply your internship or On-Job-Training at any one of Part-145 organisations to get more chance to get employed. Thank you.

      Delete
  5. Thank you for this information.. Find Best Classes for aeronautical. For more information visit www.classboat.com
    Find the best Aeronautical engineering colleges in delhi

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for blog. Check aeronautical engineering colleges in india. Visit https://www.shashibedu.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great blog! Thanks for sharing your own experience related to Aircraft Maintenance Engineering.

    ReplyDelete