Friday 29 July 2022

Current Status of Author and Further Development for This Blog

Hi, everyone.  It was almost 3 years from my previous post. First of all, thanks for all of your supports and views for my blog. Maybe some of you have question that where had I been to and not update my blog for so long... 

            For your information, I am further my study for Bachelor Degree in Aircraft Engineering somewhere in the earth since 2018. So, I don't have time to update my blog. Finally, I have some free times recently. So, I decided to make some updates and modification for my blog. Truthy, I didn't continue to stay in the maintenance field now.

So, I also make decision that I will not continue to update my blog after I made updates and modification soon.

            However, if you need my opinions or suggestion related to aviation field, I will still be glad to answer your doubts from time to time. 😉 

I will left my latest way to let you all to drop messages if anyone of you need to listen to my opinions or suggestions. Thanks for your support from time to time. 




No comments:

Post a Comment