Sunday 17 July 2016

First of all, this is my first time for being a blogger. My main purpose of set up this blog is to share knowledge to all of you about aircraft maintenance engineering. Before this, I introduce myself. My family name is Lim , I usually use Zjian Wai as my name in virtual world. Now, I am taking diploma level in Aircraft Maintenance Engineering in Polytechnic Banting Selangor ,Malaysia. Of course, my nationality is Malaysian. Beside introduce my course, I will introduce some of the place near my place where I am study right now. Emm... I will post it in this blog or another blog. Nice to meet you all and if have anything to ask this course, you can text me by email or Facebook.I will share my Facebook account to you all. Who are interested to add me, you may do so.
My Facebook Account

No comments:

Post a Comment