Tuesday 19 July 2016

FAA's Page Are Coming...

Yesterday, I just mentioned about my plan to open FAA's page. Luckily, I already saw some really useful information about FAA itself. The truth is right now I am not so familiar with how is the FAA 's system. I knew that FAA 's system is not same with EASA 's system. So, guys and girls, I really need some more time to see and search everything about FAA. For your information, my country, Malaysia, our civil aviation authority (DCA MALAYSIA) currently using international system which quite similar with EASA's system. Although it can be said that FAA 's system is not related to me, but I want to introduce it to the other who plan to study and work in US 's aviation field. So, please give some time, then I will give you all my best to prepare the page for FAA. Thank You...




No comments:

Post a Comment