Sunday 17 July 2016

The Information About This Blog

In this blog, I will introduce about everything in Aircraft Maintenance Engineering. I will also introduce what my institution offered in  this course, their course syllabus until the period I study right now. I will also introduce about license exam, the whole organisation in AME. The MOST importantly, I will share the notes I have, the blog and website I know which will help your guys in studying this course or take license exam. I will also guide you all in this course. Anything about this course, welcome to text me or email me. I will introduce the path way after this course, either Aeronautical Engineering or Aerospace Engineering. Later, I will share the list of university which offered this kind of course. So, see you all soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment