Friday 19 May 2017

MY PLAN FOR DCAM AND EASA EXAM

This post is about my plan for both exam. I will share my planning to you all for your references in completing licensing exam.


Currently, I already passed ONLY one paper… Just sadly to tell that and a few papers had been failed. I want to tell you all is fine to fail the papers and the important is try to prepare more than last time to pass again the paper. I will share my plan in the timeline form for DCAM papers. For EASA papers, I just postponed my plan as I need financial support then I can take them as currently the exam fees for EASA are quite burden to me as each paper costs 85 GBP = almost 480 MYR unless some of you want to SPONSOR me! I just kidding you guys and girls unless you really want to do it and I will be thankful for your action.


 My Plan




From my plan above, you can see that I planned to be completed in next three years. Ya... I plan to apply frozen license two years later after I completed all the paper. However, no one can predict the future... My plan will be succeed or not, currently I am not sure. But, we need to have faith and confidence that we can be success in doing anything. This is my plan and my target. I hope this post can inspiring you guys and girls to achieve your goals and targets. In the nutshell, let's all of you to be my witnesses and I hope my plan can be work as nothing is impossible. Thank you!




No comments:

Post a Comment