Monday 29 May 2017

MY LATEST STATUS FOR THESE FEW WEEKS

Good evening (GMT+8) guys and girls, I want to say sorry that I am not update posts or pages in past two weeks. It is because that I am currently in the semester break and I am in my hometown now. So, I can reason to have a rest at home but nothing to worry about the blog. I already planned to write about the pathway toward the career in this aviation world and information about aviation job in Malaysia.  

For your information, I will be take a paper which Human Factors (Objectives) for DCAM exam in next two weeks. This will be my first paper after last year. I am in the preparation for it and can score flying colour for this paper. In next week, I will ended my semester break and followed is my last semester for my studies as followed by my Industrial Training. Thank you, everyone for spend some time to read my current status. 







No comments:

Post a Comment