Monday 8 May 2017

MY EXPERIENCES IN DCAM & EASA EXAM

In this post, I share my experiences in taking DCAM & EASA exam in previous sessions. My latest period for taking the exam was last year, which 21 July of 2016 for Physics, DCAM and 11 July of 2016 for Electrical Fundamental, EASA. I will share all my exam details without any withhold. Here... we go!

I will share the tips for taking an exam either DCAM or EASA. FIRST, you are advised to plan your schedules to take the exam. As I said like that it is because you need to take time to prepare your exam before you enter for your exam. Just make sure that you don't have any events which are near with your exam's date bothered you to prepare well in exam. It is important that as myself faced a lot of same situation when I was taking the each paper. SECOND, try to not get each paper with frequently in short period of time. Just have small gap of time in between each paper you are taking. This step will let you be more relax for prepare your exam and the percentage of pass the exam will be more higher. In addition, not to be greedy in taking more paper in same time as you may facing failure situation. THIRD, try to get a good rest before the exam. It is as this action can let you be confidence and energetic during the exam. It is also important that get the advice from the seniors who are already passed the paper you planned to take as they may give you some useful tips in certain paper.

For your knowledge, I had been taken a fews papers in DCAM exam and one paper EASA exam. I just sadly want to say that I just passed one paper only in currently. However, I will not giving up in licensing exam and will continue my journey toward getting full license. In next post, I will share about my plan for license in future. That's all for this post. I hope you guys and girls can get some inspirations from this post. Thank you!








7 comments:

  1. good morning, may i know, are you taking the DCAM exams privately?
    where do you sit for the exams & where do you get your trainings?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As your information,

      I take the DCAM exam privately. I took the exam at MAvA. I currently studied in Politeknik Banting

      Delete
  2. hii...
    how much are the dcam exam fees? i googled everywhere for months and months but sadly i cant get info about it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The fee for each paper is RM 100. You can search it at DCA Malaysia website.

      Delete
  3. Hi,
    May I know if it is better to study diploma 1st or go straight for Licensed in Engineering of Aviation?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is up to you. If from my point of view, it is better to get diploma and go for license exam together. It is because both did not have conflict with each other. Diploma as academic backup if you cannot get the aviation related job and you still can find other jobs or further your study.

      Delete
    2. I see. I have been asking from many different people and parties relating to this profession and the further I ask, more details surface which I didn't know before especially regarding the license. Some suggest go for Diploma 1st but there are also advised to start straight in taking license instead right after SPM. It is really confusing. However, your blog is very informative for my further reference. Thank you and keep up the good write up!

      Delete