Friday 7 April 2017

MY FIRST INTERVIEW FOR ENTERING AIRCRAFT MAINTENANCE WORLD

In this post, I will share about my experience for my first interview for entering this course. My main target of this post is for anyone has interest to join this course in anywhere and who want to pass through the interview. This post maybe will have some long so be patient to see it completely. I will tell my interview story from A to Z and share some tips with it. So, let us start... NOW.

Before The Interview

You guys and girls as locals should know the procedure of apply public institution, right? So, I will not talk details about applying UPU online. About two week before the interview's date, I get the letter to ask me go to interview for this course at POLIMAS which located at KEDAH state of Malaysia. So, until here, you guys and girls where I come from, right?

Next, I share about the venue for interview during my time for your knowledge. During two years ago, all of us had been interviewed in different place. Now, I am not sure are they doing it in the same place. I will share the venue in the below.

NORTHERN MALAYSIA



MIDDLE MALAYSIA





SOUTHERN MALAYSIA


SARAWAK REGION


THESE INTERVIEW VENUE DURING MY TIME. FOR THE EAST MALAYSIA SIDE, I AM NOT VERY SURE AS MY CLASSMATES ALL FROM PENINSULAR MALAYSIA. FOR THE INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS, YOU GUYS AND GIRLS ALSO CAN APPLY FOR THE DIPLOMA AND DEGREE COURSES IN A FEW POLYTECHNIC.

During The Interview

I go the venue just on time during that time as I remembered. After go through registration procedure, all of the candidates were taking pre-test in the hall. I still remember that test paper was about SPM level Mathematics. Guys and girls, you all need to prepare well in Mathematics and Physics as they are fundamental of this course.

After the test, we all gathered in the library for the interview session. During that scene, I managed to meet with my future classmates, Mahsyar, Elroy and Syeh. I want to say lucky or not, I entered the room with Mahsyar and another girl that we will not met again until right now. My interview group met the lecturers which were quite serious expression. They asked us about to introduce ourself (this is of course need to do in any interview), tell about ambitious toward future, ask about technical terms for the aircraft and how we should get this Aircraft Maintenance course which offered by government. I am still remember what reason I give to that lecturer until right now I can write a post about this event to you guys and girls.

After The Interview

In the beginning, I got the offer letter for programming course in Polytehcnic Balik Pulau, Penang state of Malaysia (My second choice for study was IT related course). I thought I lost my chance to this course. The situation continued to a few days later, I got the phone call form Jabatan Pendidikan Politeknik, one of the division of the Ministry of High Education, Malaysia.

These were my interview experience.

My Advice To The Interview Candidates

At there, I give my personal advice to all of you which may help you guys and girls in interview.


  1. Please be prepare yourself in physical and mental before the interview.
  2. Please be punctual on time when you are joining the interview.
  3. You should be dress in formal and properly during the interview.
  4. Try to get the good first impression from the interviewer.
  5. You all should be have self-confidence in whatever event.
  6. Try to act politely with the interviewer.
  7. Try to gain their interest to you when interview.
  8. You show the altitude that you really interested in the interview.
In the conclusion, maybe someone will give the comment that these are just nothing but I can said that if you maintain the advice I gave, I am sure that you can be success in any interview as these are the most basic thing to follow. THANK YOU.




11 comments:

  1. brother zjian wai,can you share with me on how you answer all the questions addressed to you by the interviewer.
    For example,1.please introduce yourself?
    2.tell about ambitious toward future?
    3.explain about technical terms for the aircraft?
    4.how we should get this Aircraft Maintenance course
    which offered by government?(i cant understand what
    this question want us to answer.how do you answer
    it?)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. About these questions, I cannot really teach how to answer them as you can answer them yourself perfectly with your own answer. Just tell them anything you know about the course...

      Delete
  2. Hi zijan, just now I got a msg from Poli saying that I was terpilih for an interview for the AME course. But this course is not really my first choice so, if I go to the interview and manage to pass, but I don't want to further my study in this course, can I decline it? And, is it possible that I can get more than one offers from Polytechnic?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bro/Sis,

      First of all, I want to ask you... When you filled up the UPU online, you put this course in which rank? This I want to know first before I can ask your question to the person in-charge. ASAP!

      Delete
    2. I feel weird as this course, you should be need in first choice in UPU application then you maybe selected to this course.

      Delete
  3. I Didnt put this course as my first choice in UPU application tho

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, you can decline the application for my course but not guarantee you can get other courses as you choose. Another is you come to interview and if pass it, you take this course then apply to change course after this, if you don't pass it, I think you can get other courses... Thank you.

      Delete
  4. Super-Duper site! I am Loving it!! Will come back again, Im taking your feed also, Thanks.
    Miter Saw Safety

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bro these blog was so helpful for me.
    I want to ask some question?
    1.can i get the past year interview question paper
    2.r u still studying at politeknik bunting
    im asking these because im not taking pyhsic in spm
    i want to check whether my science knowledge can help or not

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello,

      First, I don't have interview question. It is common question. Second, I am still studying but not for long anymore as I will be graduated from my Diploma. Finally, it should be ok if you are art stream student as my classmate got a few persons from art stream.

      Delete
  6. This is very great blog..and helpful also thank you so much
    If you searching Aeronautical engineering colleges in delhi

    ReplyDelete