Thursday 13 April 2017

GOOD NEWS FOR YOU GUYS AND BAD NEWS TO ME

In this post, I will tell you about which issue is good new for you guys and girls but bad new for me. Recently, I got to know from my department, Department of Aircraft Maintenance, Polytechnic Banting Selangor that our this year June intake will have 100 persons for my course. This is a good new for you guys and girls who applied this course for my polytechnic. Your chance to get choose from interview will be higher.

But in other way, it is been bad new for our seniors. We need to take short semester for lab subject at least for two weeks as they mentioned we are lack of laboratory start from this year as last year we are enough of when we are just 50 person per intake. Tomorrow, I will have my last paper for this semester final exam. I should be at home in this weekend but my plan changed when they made this kind of decision. Our students are the last to get to know this issue. Our reactions like, 'wtf?' , 'seriously?', 'they are kidding with us...'. None of us like happy about short semester or more intakes are coming.

For my conclusion, I can said that more girls are coming as I hope so is the good new for our seniors only. None of these are good news. LOL... !!!








No comments:

Post a Comment