Sunday 2 April 2017

MY EXPECTATION TOWARD LIMA'17 VOLUNTEER PROGRAM

This title is should be writen by me before I went to the LIMA'17 program... But however, I didn't managed to write it. So, I will talk about my expectation to the LIMA'17 program before I actually go through the program.

I give very big hope to the program as I expected it will give me a big rewards after I join. In this moment, I can say that they are going well as I expected. Now, let's me tell you about what I think about LIMA'17 this program.

  1. It will enlarge my social connection to the global.
  2. I will gain the experience in the volunteer program.
  3. It enhance my knowledge to the business, industries in Aerospace & Maritime Sector
  4. It provided me with the chance for my internship & my future job.
  5. It help me to build a good relationship with public .
  6. It help me to build my self-confidence.
In the last, did my expectations succeeded? Let me tell you in the post. Thanks for your reading and stay tuned... Thank you for all.








No comments:

Post a Comment