Sunday 4 September 2016

A Conversation With Captain and First Officer of Airasia

(Last thursday, I come back from my hometown, Alor Setar during Independence Day holiday. I managed to have a short conversation with captain and first officer of Airasia in AK6019 flight after the plane landed at KLIA 2. I managed to ask some question from Captain Low and first officer, Eric for the pilot issue.)

Me : Sir, can I ask you something?

Eric : What question do you want to ask?

Me : I would like to ask about actually pilot can be a short-sightness person or he/she wear spectacle           during flight?

Eric : For commercial pilot, he/she can wear spectacles but for fighter pilot, surely he/she need to be             a good visual person.

Me : How can I apply to be pilot?

Eric : For Airasia, it always open the application for pilot. There are two ways to become pilot. First,           you can go to have pilot course in flying school. After you get your pilot license, then you                   apply for the pilot in commercial airlines. Second way is you can apply to Airasia company,                 borrow a loan for your course then sign working bond with the Airasia for 15 years.

Me : If bond with Airasia for 15 years, it is unworth...

Eric : Today, you need about RM 300,000 for your pilot course if you study in private flying school.

Low : Yes, it is true that you need RM 300,000 to complete pilot course.

Me : Thank you for your information. I hope we can meet again.








I share this conversation to whom are interested to apply for the pilot job...

No comments:

Post a Comment