Monday 5 December 2016

BLOG 'S UPDATE NOTES 1.0

In these few weeks, I had been continued in update my blog. In this time, beside update blog, I also made major modification to my blog...

Aircraft Maintenance Engineering: My World


1. EASA section - List of Part 145 and Part 147 had been updated

2. My Course section - correction in semester 5 regard to the subject

3. News section - update in weekly as usual

4. Aviation Magazines section - latest issues had been added

Modifications

1. Background music had been adjusted to the music player mode, so that it can be play freely or other users can mute or silent the music.

2. Headlines of the blog had been modified due to suitability from time to time.

FUTURE PLAN

1. HANDMADE NOTES WILL BE ADDED

2. OTHERS...



Updates will be done from time to time...
Any ideas/suggestions for improvement of my blog are welcomed. You guys and girls can left comment in the comment side or improvement survey I will uploaded later in blog. Thank you for all of your concern.




No comments:

Post a Comment