Wednesday 23 November 2016

MY FINAL YEAR PROJECT SURVEY

Start from this Friday (25/11), I will enter my semester 4 for Diploma course. It also mean that the time for me to graduate from my course still left one more year. As you all know, before we graduated from our studies, we need to do a project as a criteria to complete our studies. So, am I with my situation. Right now, truly I say that I haven't got any ideas yet for my final year project. That is why I make a survey for my final year project. Beside, I hope my final year project really bring beneficial to the all the people whether public or Aviation Industry. I personal sincerely ask for your cooperation in complete my survey. YOUR IDEAS/SUGGESTIONS CAN BE MY PROJECT INSPIRATION. THANK YOU.
( Section 1 is for all either you are public or industry, Section 2 is for Aviation Industry which these two section I can receive ideas/suggestion from both side. )



FOR COMPLETE THE SURVEY, PLEASE CLICK ON THE BELOW:

My Final Year Project Survey




No comments:

Post a Comment